Fulvic Acid is a concentrated, soluble powder which offers a wide range of benefits to both the soil and plant. Contains 70% Fulvic Acid.
- Increases cation exchange capacity of the rootzone
- Aids the uptake of nutrients
- Natures natural chelator
- Helps maintain optimum moisture levels within the rootzone
- Stimulates root development and enhances plant growth in general
- Can stimulate microbial activity
- Cold water soluble
Can be applied throughout the year. Fully cold water soluble.
|Zone||GBR Fulvic Acid Soluble Powder||Water Volume||Area|
|Golf Greens/Tees/Fairways/Sport Pitches||1-2 kg||300-600 litres||1 hectare|
|Bowling Greens||150-300 g||45-90 litres||1500m²|