Dewel is a dew dispersant with dual action – additionally functioning as a winter wetting agent too. Dewel is 100% active with no diluents or carrier solvents and oils. Instead of bulking the formulation with carriers, additional long lasting surfactants are used – these will ‘dose’ the root zone ahead of the growing season and will have the added benefit of preparing the soil in the event of early season dry conditions.
Mode of Action
Silicone based “super wetting” surfactants in Dewel will coat the leaf surface. The nature of these particular surfactants prevents water from beading up on the surface and so prevents the formation of dew. The additional surfactant present will reside in the rootzone and give a long lasting wetting effect to assist in overcoming any hydrophobic conditions that may arise over winter.
- Allows a dew-free playing surface without the need for switching
- Long lasting effect: 1 – 2 weeks
- Reduces potential for diseases arising from damp sward conditions Dewel dew dispersant and winter wetting agent
- Non “suffocating” formulation can be used regularly without adverse effect
- Dewel has a dual effect – dew dispersing and winter wetting agent
- Prepares rootzone wetting ahead of the growing season
Apply as required at 6 litres per hectare but not more often than weekly. Dewel must be diluted in water prior to application.
|Ensure sufficient mixing before spraying.
Important note: Dewel needs thorough mixing in water. The formulation is engineered not to be so readily soluble – this assists with field longevity. Ensure tank recirculation for at least 10 minutes and check to see that material is fully dissolved before spraying.