A high quality liquid iron (6%) with micro-nutrients, potassium (6%) and magnesium. For use on greens and tees to “green-up” and “harden off” turf whilst ensuring an appropriate supply of essential micro-nutrients. Iron is provided in the form of ferrous sulphate (chelated with citric acid) in combination with around 1% Fe in the form of a DTPA chelate. Around 2% of N is also included in nitrate form, further assisting green-up. A surfactant package aids foliar uptake for a faster and more pronounced effect.
Composition includes (percentages quoted as weight for volume):
- Ferrous sulphate/Ferric DTPA chelate (6% total iron content, 1% in Ferric form, 5% as Ferrous form)
- Fast release nitrogen: 2% N (as nitrate)
- Potassium: 6%
- Magnesium: 0.14% Boron: 0.0012%
- Copper: 0.0013% (supplied at EDTA chelate) Manganese: 0.0076% (supplied as EDTA chelate)
- Molybdenum: 0.00025% (non-chelated) Zinc: 0.003% (supplied as EDTA chelate)
- Fast and long-lived green up
- DTPA chelate ensures long term iron availability to the plant
- “Hardening off” effect
- Magnesium and, largely, chelated micronutrient package assist in maintaining micro-nutrients to sand-based rootzones
Dilute in water prior to spray application. Apply at 20 -30 litres per hectare every 4 – 6 weeks. May be used year round. Apply to dry turf. Do not apply over frost.
|Golf Greens/Tees/Sports Pitches||20-30 litres||300-600 litres||1 hectare||Protect from freezing|
|Bowling Greens||3-4.5 litres||45-90 litres||1500m²|
Protect from freezing temperatures. Store containers above 5⁰C to maintain full actives in solution.