Eco-Wet Penetrant is a highly effective penetrant wetting agent, generating low surface tensions in water (below 26 dynes/cm at 1% in water). Eco-Wet Penetrant is based on surfactants derived from natural sources. The water loving part of the molecules are based on sugars, whilst the oil loving part of the molecules are based on fatty acids from vegetable sources. The result is a wetting agent that does not compromise on performance.
- Strongly aids infiltration of water through upper hydrophobic layers
- May reduce localised water-logging
- Helps create a more even playing surface
- Concentrated penetrant based on renewable plant chemistry
- Nonionic in nature for excellent tank mix compatibility
Must be diluted in water, as per the chart below, prior to spray application. May be used year round.
|Greens/Tees/Sports Pitches||5 litres||300-900 litres||1 hectare||Water within 24/48 hours.|
|Fairways (golf)||5 litres||300-900 litres||1 hectare|
|Bowling Greens||750ml||45-135 litres||1,500m²|